Still getting used to the hair...
My blog will be celebrating its 1 year birthday in 2 weeks!
The eyes are lookin' weird today.
So today I was driving and I saw one of those license plates that said, "I'd rather be dancing." You know the ones I mean. They have them for basically every hobby. I'm sure they have one that says, "I'd rather be collecting stamps!" Point is, I found myself mumbling, "yea, well I'd rather be sleeping, or eating cheese, or fabricating my diploma...but you don't see me with a license plate for THOSE now do you?"
There's almost always something else I'd rather be doing instead of what I actually have to be doing. (This is especially true when I'm trudging around on campus in 100 degree, water logged air and running late to class.)
Here are the top 10 things I'd usually rather be doing:
1. Eating cheese and/or drinking wine. Cheese is my one weakness. It is impossible for me to practice any sort of self restraint when it comes to cheese. There's no such thing as too much cheese in my world. I'm also becoming more of a wine person. I still don't know anything about it...what makes it good, what kind you're supposed to drink with what foods, etc. I know what I think tastes yummy and I know that I can get it CHEAP.
2. Napping. Napping is good for you. I used to not be able to nap, but now there's just something wonderful about sleeping when it's broad daylight outside. I feel like I'm rebelling or something. Take your traditional sleeping practices and shove them!
3. Spending money I don't have on things I can't afford. Wait, I still have bills to pay and 3 more weeks left in the month? Yea, I think I'll go spend 100 dollars in Forever 21. I never said my logic was flawless.
5. Photoshopping pictures.
6. Playing dress-up and tearing my closet apart. I'll try the same outfit on 100 times when I have time to waste at home and love the way it looks until it comes time to actually wear it out of the house.
7. Watching Friends re-runs. I love all of the Friends, but I do play favorites. 1. Chandler, 2. Phoebe, 3. Joey, 4. Rachel, 5. Monica, 6. Ross.
8. Downloading music. Legally, of course. Those entertainers work hard for their money and they are not at all over paid so I would never think of starving them of their meager salary!
9. Laying by the beach or sitting on the front of a boat getting my hair blown to shreds. I love to hear my skin sizzle. I also love playing hood ornament for friend's boats. I'm good at it and I don't even pretend to know anything about owning a boat so I shirk any responsibilities when it comes to that.
10. Scrap-booking. I've mentioned before that I'm obsessed with pictures. I am equally obsessed with page design.