Awkward- Making small talk with my hair dresser. I'm socially awkward to begin with so I hate when my hairdresser is all gung-ho about being besties at the beginning of the appointment. Then she realizes that I really don't want to engage in an intense conversation while she's got scissors that close to my brain so we endure awkward silence until she's finished. Meh.
- The amount of no-bake cookies I've eaten in the last two days.
- Running in the rain. It's the worst.
- This intense craving for pancakes that I've had for roughly a month.
Awesome- I'm going to Tallahassee this weekend to be reunited with my soror sistas!
- I graduate in 29 days. Uhhh...WHAT?
- I can officially run a mile in less than 10 minutes if I really want to, which is amazing considering a month ago I couldn't run 1/4 mile without stopping and begging for death.