Day 47? Day 40 something of my now MORE THAN A YEAR LONG project 365. Dedication fail. Maybe if my mom hadn't let me quit EVERY THING that I ever did when I was younger. LOL JK I'd still suck at seeing things through to the end.
In other news, I'm linking up with Jesslyn Amber today and taking some time to appreciate the simple things in life.
- Eating so much macaroni you think you might explode. BUT IT TASTES SO GOOD.
- That short period of time after I shower in the morning when I sit on the couch in just my towel.
- How excited Bella gets when I come home from work. She literally squeals with delight. The Feef doesn't even do that.
- Having a closet. I never realized how much I enjoyed having a closet until I didn't have one anymore.
- Good hair days. Seriously. They're awesome.
Those are my simple things today. Link up!