The Italy recap posts are officially OVER. Thank God. I really did those more for myself - I know after my last two trips I regretted not blogging about them so I wanted to make sure I really documented my time this trip. I hope you guys weren't too bored.
My brain is pretty much fried - I'm still nursing my vacation hangover and day-dreaming about my next great adventure. In lieu of a nicely written and well thought-out post, I've decided to hijack this idea that I originally saw posted by Jenni and then later by Stephanie.
If you really knew me, you'd know:
- I make up ridiculous nicknames for my animals.
- Bella becomes Bella Roo, then Roo Boo, then Pooh Bear, then Boo Boo, then Smelly Belly or Smella Bella.
- Moose becomes Goose, then Goosie, then PompleMoose, then Moosie Roosie, then Poopy Pants, then Chubbulubb.
- Buffalo becomes Buffy, then Buffins, then Muffin, then Muffles, then Buffle Muff, and on and on and on. It's a problem.
- I am obssessed with my pets, but I think that goes without saying.
- I am more faithful to cheese & wine than any other food "group..."
- but I could eat Mexican or Italian for every meal.
- I am 100% an advocate for online dating.
- I cringe at the thought of negative confrontation and avoid it at all costs.
- I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
- I would always rather think than talk. Probably because I am the most awkward person on the planet.
- My pipe dream is to write a book (as it seems to be for most bloggers...lol)
- I find the idea of childbirth absolutely terrifying...it defies the laws of physics.
- I cry more when animals die in movies than when humans do.
- It takes me forever to fall asleep. When I go to bed, my brain relentlessly replays the day's events, thinking about things I should have done differently. A lot of time I rehearse something coming up soon - either pre-writing a blog post or chapter of my novel. It's annoying.
- I'm obsessed with photographs and feel the incessant need to document everything around me. I love having the memories to look back on, but sometimes I feel like I miss the forrest for the trees. Apparently life is more interesting when you experience it first hand rather than constantly looking through a camera lens.
- I'm an eternal optimist and very outgoing in certain circles, but I am AWFUL at making new friends. There's a certain level of "comfortableness" with the people who already know me that I can never recreate.
- I often wish I had gone to school for graphic design or something more business related - writing would have been my passion whether I'd pursued it as a degree or not. I also wished I taken a year off between high school and college so that I'd have been more appreciative of my education. Grad School is still looming on my horizon - I so want a masters degree!
- I love to read and once I start a book, I get ridiculously committed to finishing it in one sitting.